An antioxidant-packed shampoo that thoroughly cleans without stripping. Leaves hair and scalp hydrated and nourished. Luxurious synthetic-free lather. No harsh sulfates or surfactants. Suits normal, dry, damaged, and color-treated hair. Fresh scent: bright citrus with subtle floral notes.
You don’t need harmful SLS to get a good a lather. Instead True Botanicals uses a coconut-derived surfactant, so you can lather to your heart’s content without stripping hair of its natural oils. And because antioxidants are just as important for hair health as they are for skin health, it added those in too. Have we mentioned we love antioxidants?
- Camellia sinensis (green tea)* leaf extract
- Sodium lauroyl methyl isethionate (from coconut)
- Cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine (from coconut)
- Lactobacillus ferment
- Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice
- Sodium cocoyl apple amino acids
- Camellia oleifera (tea) seed oil*
- Limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil
- Citric acid (occurs naturally in citrus fruits)
- Trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate (for biodegradable foam preservation)
- True Botanicals Fresh Scent** [citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, Cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil, Viola odorata (sweet violet) flower/leaf extract, Mimosa tenuiflora bark extract]
- Decyl glucoside
- Sodium chloride
** made with whole essential oils